Thursday, August 13, 2009

What do I expect?

Hello everybody,

The word "expectations" is sort of hard for me to use because life has shown me that expectations are illusions that can make me feel disappointed at the end of the story. Just like wishes that can't come true, expectations make me feel frustrated.

That's why every time that people ask me this I come up with this idea because if I would say that I don't have any expectations at all I think that would be careless and non-sense. I believe that when someone has any point of view, it is going to be acceptable as long as it has reasons to say that. However, I decided to add that I do expect things like punctuality, respect, honesty and responsibility. They might be obvious but…

Finally, the most important point that I would like to write is that I hope to finish this course knowing more about the past, present and possible future thoughts, beliefs, opinions and points of view.

Knowledge is the only way to make us evolve.

Have a nice day,

"La Vale"

No comments:

Post a Comment